The Charlotte Shoulder Bag | PDF Sewing Pattern
The Charlotte Shoulder bag pdf sewing pattern is a stylish bag with both class and sass! This shoulder bag features a center panel and a decorative strap anchor to add that touch of sparkle.
A divider zipper pocket inside the roomy interior is perfect for keeping everything organized.
Make this bag with your choices of leather, vinyl, canvas or cotton combinations for understated elegance, or have fun using your creativity to uniquely Sew Yours!
SEWING PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Step by Step Written Instructions with Photographs
- 3 Video Sewing Tutorials via YouTube Channel (links below)
- Immediate Pattern Download at Checkout
THE CHARLOTTE SHOULDER BAG FEATURES:
- Two-tone exterior front
- Flap Closure with your choice of Magnetic Snap or Turn Lock Closure
- 14 rivets along the gusset which enhances the beauty of this bag
- Purse Feet, optional
- Exterior Back Zipper Pocket
- Interior Divider Zipper Pocket
- Plus a Lining Zipper Pocket
- Confident Beginner - Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 8.5” H x 12” W x 5” D
RELEASE DATE: 10/27/2021
HARDWARE & SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Click here to view
SEWING VIDEO TUTORIALS BY:
Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. In writing, express written permission must be requested to produce and/or sell acrylic templates of any Sew Yours pattern. You can sell bags you make with Sew Yours patterns.
Youtube video tutorials are welcomed. Please don’t give out measurements. Please give credit to Sew Yours in the video and provide a link to the www.sewyours.com website so fellow bagmakers can purchase the pattern. Credit is appreciated when posting photos of your work on social media.